How can you learn from another’s mistakes’ to avoid the same disaster and still come out ahead in the process? Learn what to avoid in your own marketing campaign and profit from the success rather than be forgotten as the others have.
- Who is your target audience?
- Are you keeping records so you know the good and bad side of your sales?
- Is there a real connection between your company and the possible buyer or is it pure isolation driven only by sales?
- Are you overloading the possible buyer with too much information that leaves them bored with you?
- Did you even start with a business plan or are you winging it?
- Are you following a business and marketing plan or are you attempting to wing it, without proper direction you could be going in circles.
- Is your team going in soft assuming that since it’s online it’s almost “free”? A proper marketing campaign does cost money but it does not need to break your bank either.
- Customer service, customer service, customer service! Just because you are online does not mean that you cannot give exceptional service as you do offline.
- What about your website statistics is anyone paying attention to see what works and what does not (views vs. sales)?
- When is the last time anything on your site was updated? You want to show viewers that you know what you are doing but if they visit a site that looks to have virtual dust on it, they will leave as quickly as they came.